- Hygiene Environment
- World Class Equipment
- Friendly & Caring Environment
- Optimum Student-Teacher Ratio
- Age Appropriate Furniture & Toys
- Fun Sessions – Puppet shows
- Story telling & role plays
- Learning using five senses
- Learning through Audio – Visual Aids
- Curriculum based on Howard Gardner’s theory of multiple intelligence wheel
- Age Appropriate Curriculum
- Formal school with International Standard
- A Combination of Play-Way and Montessori Methods.
- Exhaustively researched by experts
- Stage Exposure Assessments
- A Combo of Play-Way and Montessori Methods
- Teaching through audio-visual aids
- Teaching through stories and puppet shows
- Teaching using all five senses
- Theme Walls
- Gym Area
- Pool Area
- Sand Pit
- Audio Visual Room
- Stage Area
Teacher Training Program
We conduct TTP to impart knowledge in managing the needs of every child. It including ” Class Room ” and on the job sessions.
Schooling begins with home itself and thus mother is the first teacher to a child. She is the one who introduces a world to her child. Believing in this theory, we also conduct “Parents Involvement Program”, where mothers are invited by the school to introduce a new concept to kids . She shares her knowledge and expertise on the given subject.
An open forum where parents are counseled either individually or in a group on various challenges that they face in day to day life while dealing with little ones. Further, we share best practices and parenting tips for raising a well disciplined child. We also guide parents in selecting the best formal school for their children.